August 26, 2015, 8:17 am Comments
PHOTOGRAPHER: Poker Photos
RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OF PLAYERS: 4-10
The point of this game is to get drunk! plain and simple!
HOW TO PLAY
- Pick a dealer
- Usually the person who lost the last game or..
- The dealer will shuffle the cards and arrange them around the empty cup (doesn't have to be nice and tidy)
- The play will begin to the dealers left (clockwise)
- Each player will take turns drawing a card from the arranged face down cards
- The player will then perform the action indicated by the card they selected.
- Look below for the cards actions
- Once the action has been completed the player's turns over and the next one will go
- If a King is pulled, the player will perform the cards action and then add some of their drink into the center cup.
- On the fourth king, selected the game is over and the player that selected the fourth king must drink the concoction made by the three previous kings.
HERE IS THE CARDS ACTIONS
- Ace - Social - everyone drinks
- 2- 6 (black cards only) - Drink the cards value
- 2 -6(red cards only) - Give drinks to other players in the amount of the cards value
- 7 - Waterfall
- 8 - Thumb Master
- 9 - Rhyme Time
- 10 - Categories
- J - Guys Drink
- Q - Gals Drink
- K - Create a rule that must be obeyed for the entire length of the game. Add some of your drink to the center cup