* Featured *
August 28, 2015, 3:10 pm Comments
PHOTOGRAPHER: Geoffrey Fairchild
RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OF PLAYERS: 5-10
The object of this game is to determine the killer before they kill you!
- Using a standard deck of cards remove one card for each player. Ensure that all of the cards are the same color but one
- Place all of these cards face down and ask someone to give them a quick shuffle so no one knows which card is which
- Each player will select a card and show no one
- If you select a red card you are the killer.Â
- If you select a black card you are a detective
HOW TO PLAY
NOTE - just because you are the killerÂ doesn'tÂ mean you cannot guess. It will throw people offÂ your track. Just make sure you only do it one
- Once everyone knows their role, the game begins.
- Each player will look around at the other players and try and deduce who is the killer.
- The killer will try and "kill" off the other players
- The killer kills people by quickly and secretively winking at them.
- If you are winked at, you are out of the game.Â
- The player that was just killed will:
- Take a drinkÂ
- Discard their card - informs everyone that they are not just taking a casual drink but actually dead
- The killer will try and kill off everyone before they are discovered
- This will obviously not work until the end so the killer is always caught in the end - YAY justice!
- The detectives will try and determine who the killer is. However, detective only have the ability to guess once.Â
- If they are right, the killer is caught and the killer drinks for however remaining players are left
- If they are wrong, they must drink and cannot guess any more
- You are still alive you just cant guess
- The game continues until the killer is caught