September 2, 2015, 10:27 am Comments
PHOTOGRAPHER: Dwayne Bent
SUGGESTED ITEMS: Coin
RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OF PLAYERS: 3-6
- Arrange yourselves around a flat surface.
- Surface should not have any large cracks or this game will fail
- Pick someone to start
HOW TO PLAY
- The starting player will flick a coin and immediately call another players name
- The player who is called will have the option to either flick the coin or try and use their finger to stop it vertically.Â
- If the player decides to try and flick the coin, the play will continue and that player will call the next player up.
- If the player decides to stop the coin, the play is dead and depending if they are successful or not may have to drink.
WHEN TO DRINK
- If a player has a weak flick and the coin does not spin for very long, that player will drink and the next player will go
- If a player flicks the coin off the table, that player drinks and the next player will go
- If a player does not stop of the coin vertically, that player drinks
- If a player takes too long to call out a players name
It can get a little boring for all the players that are not playing, so side games are encouraged. some side games are:
- Guess what side of the table the coin will land
- Guess what side(heads, tails, or vertically) the coin will fall