September 2, 2015, 9:10 pm Comments
PHOTOGRAPHER: Brandon Wang
SUGGESTED ITEMS: Coin Shot Glasses Beer Mug
RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OF PLAYERS: 4-8
The object of the game is to eliminate all the cups and make everyone else drink.
- Grab a shot glass for every player
- Each player will fill their own shot glass
- Fill a beer mug fairly full of beer
- Place the mug in the center and place your shot glass in front of you around the mug
HOW TO PLAY
- Pick a player to start
- The starting player will try and bounce the coin into one of the glasses or mug
- If a shot glass sinks the coin into another players shot glass, that player will drink it. They will remove their shot glass from the playing area
- If a shot glass sinks the coin into the beer mug, everyone takes a drink
- If the player fails to sink the coin, they take a drink and passes the coin onto the next player
- If the player is successful in sinking the coin, they continue to play.
- Shoot until you miss. Once you miss all players will place their shot glasses back into the play area.
- First person to sink all of their opponents shot glasses, win and the losers drink the remainder of the mug.
- Note: you can sink yours as an easy shot