September 12, 2015, 7:16 pm Comments
SUGGESTED ITEMS: Beer Ping Pong Ball Table
RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OF PLAYERS: 4-8
- Divide into teams of two
- Or whatever you want really the rules work either way.Just make sure the teams are evenly matched
- Each team will get two full unopened beer cans for each of its members
- This can be adjusted up or down to speed things up or soften the game
- Two teams play at opposite ends of the table
- At your end of the table place your beers near the edges
- The winner of last round goes first. If this is the first round decide who goes first
HOW TO PLAY
- Each team member will get one chance to try and bounce their ping pong ball off one their opponents beer cans.
- If a player successfully hits a beer can:
- The team that bounced the ball, will open their beers and start chugging them down
- The opposing team must grab that ping pong ball and place it on the table (even if it bounces and lands on the table)
- Once the opposing team places the ball onto the table, drinking stops and the team places their beers back onto the edge of the table.
- Once every member on one team has gone, that team has finished their turns. The next team will go and repeat the steps
- If the ball bounces, the defending team can hit the ball away with their hands
Have fun and be careful!